TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 02:12 AM   #20
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
I agree with you fully as well bro.

What occured to me was I was shopping in TRU about.. say 4 weeks ago(?) little kid sees me looking at Tcats stuff. He starts singing the VINTAGE song to his dad! My gf starts laughing so the dad looks at us and says "Wish we could find more than whats here". Taking it for what its worth id say thats a good target for marketing, dad and son both enjoy something. Kid wants, dad has money. No product = no sale. no sale = no profit. no profit = no show. no show = death.

I understand toys take a while to ship and settle, hell it took me almost a year to get my first silverhawk as a kid (they were hot in 86) but I do ALOT of travel and rarely see any figures on shelves. It worries me that stuff isnt getting out, and without say.... kids clothes, trinkets, accessories, games, puzzles, the works.... its gunna be a short life.

Even if the show takes a hiatus, they need to give a return date. People of this millenium are more half empty so it gives some sort of latch to hang onto and something to look foward to. But what do we know right? Some of us havent poured thousands and thousands of dollars into product since 1985... :/ lol
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote