Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 11:12 AM   #36
Joe Moore
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
I don't think so Joe. They showed us all that stuff last year and it was expected in late December/early January. They should have had all new product to debut at Toy Fair not show product that is already on the shelves. You know I've been complaining about Bandai for awhile already and I think they have seriously botched this license. When a license exceeds expectations it is not uncommon for the licensor to try to get more money from the licensee. Bandai never ran commercials to support this toy line and still the first waves sold very well with the support of the TV show. I think Bandai will be losing the Thundercats license.
http://www.thundercats.ws/news/thund...-and-info-323/
What? Another EXCLUSIVE Look at 2012 ThunderCats Toys?!

The newer toys on shelves now are officially known as the Spring 2012 line. While we saw them in November of last year, they were not scheduled until Spring of 2012, with word that some of the toys (which turned out to be most of them) hitting in December. See quote below from MTV interview with Bandai:

Quote:
Amanda Burns: Some of the Spring 2012 product line may be creeping onto store shelves as early as December, but for sure January and February in store.
I'm not disagreeing that they cocked up the line. But this is really all they have to show. They blew their load in November and then rushed the release by months.
Joe Moore is offline   Reply With Quote