TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 02:38 AM   #25
BB Shockwave
Thunder Kitty
Someone explain to me why Saturday morning is a bad time slot... When I was a kid (granted, that was 20 years ago), we ONLY had cartoons at saturday and sunday mornings! That was the BEST time slot for a cartoon, because every kid was up on weekends, watching TV while the parents still slept. On the contrary on Friday nights, it was my parents who had exclusive rigths to the TV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I'm not worried about the time slot change. They seem to be making it a Saturday morning Action block. Ben 10, Thundercats, Green Lantern, and then Young Justice.
Indeed. Plus, they just pushed Thundercats to appear on Hungarian CN - they would not go through the hard task of translating the show if they wanted to end it.

The new episodes seem very interesting - the first because of the new generals, and Lion-O starting to work on the decision he came to in episode 7 by assembling an alliance against Mumm-Ra, and the second because it gives the Spirit Stone's name some great explanation. Guess this time, the trials will actually make some sense to the plot unlike the old series episode... And I wonder if Mumm-Ra will succeed in removing the 'Warstone' from the sword, we have seen the toy have this huge double-bladed sword that seems to have a red stone embedded in its hilt...

Last edited by BB Shockwave; 03-08-2012 at 02:40 AM..
BB Shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote