TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 09:21 AM   #159
AlexofThundera
Talk Hard
Saw the episode last night and I really enjoyed it. As I was watching I kept feeling like "man, this series is finaly on track!" Pumyra has been like a breathe of fresh air and I am hoping she sticks around for good, though I feel like Pumyra coming on to Lion-o came too quickly. Maybe in the next episode AFTER he pulled her from under that rock would have been better suited?

Things I liked:

The animation for Cheetara freeing the SoP.

Jaga fighting Ratilla was great. I marked out big time. Wish it would have been longer like his fight with Grune in "The Ghost Warrior".

Pumyra's hot headedness. It can get the cats in all sorts of trouble which will make things all the more interesting.

Rataro. I thought they did a great job with him and his swords were great nod to the original. I also liked that they made him an intellect.

Things I didn't like:

Not showing how Cheetara and Tygra got down to the bottom of the mine.

A little too much with Tygra and Cheetara already. It feels like it is being pushed on us.

The SoO not going into short sword mode after being knocked out of Lion-o's hand. Maybe I have just grown to expect that from TOS.

Yet another missed Thundercats Ho moment when Lion-O gets a hold of the SoO again during his fight with Rataro. Man I was so expecting it but again was left empty handed...

*Also the lack of Kit/Kat & Snarf making an appearance makes me believe they seperated from the other cats to go after Tookit and we will see them again in "The Forever Bag".

All in all a great episode and I am looking forward to next weeks episode which the series has finally started doing for me.
AlexofThundera is offline   Reply With Quote