TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #177
KaleRylan
Thunder Kitty
Okay, as far as Ratar-o getting more slaves and finding the sword: the scene seems to suggest that Cheetara is the ONLY person who can even remove the sword because 'jaga's magic flows through her.' So, given the way it was shown, it does seem like they were dumb. They were the only people with the key to darkness, and they used it.

That said, this is one of those cases where I don't really care. We want the SoP in play, because it's cool and it's going to make cool things happen. I think they could have done it better or given a better explanation, but it's not that important.

And personally, I hope Tygra doesn't use the sword just because I'm tired of the rivalry and I feel it's been played out. I LIKE the Lion-o who's honestly trying to accept their relationship and the Tygra who gets his brother a little.

Plus, I think the idea of tying an OS thing like Cheetara's sixth sense into the new plot in this way is a great way to modernize one of the old ideas. I hope they do that. It also explains the 'curse' thing way better that the OS.
KaleRylan is offline   Reply With Quote