TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-07-2012, 10:47 PM   #183
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
I wouldn't be averse to Tygra taking a dive into the Dark Side. But right now I don't see how: up to Ep. 13 he could have been an easy prey, but from the evening bell till now, even if he still wanted the crown (to a nonexistent kingdom, let's face it: Thundera is gone and stayiing gone for a while), he has more to lose than to gain from such a decision.

Crown, not sword, is what he had always wanted the most. He said so himself in Native Son. The sword would have been his ticket to the crown, but it did not choose him and he knows it will never fully work for him. It was a matter of jealousy, pure and simple. Now don't get all self-righteous on me: anyone with a sibling knows of jealousy.

If the SoP has the power to corrupt a soul -and it would be cool- then either Tygra or just anyone else would weild it out of desperation. Not for coveting a crown that exists in name only, not for a sword that won't work for them, just to try and save a dear one.

And there's the logical conclusion: he wouldn't stay in the Dark Side forever. Who would bring him back, if not for the two people who matter to him the most?

I don't actually think this would happen, but if it did, that's my take. I'd love to see that.

Oh, wait... I may be reading something incredibly similar somewhere. Or waiting to read it, since the author of that fic got sidetracked writing some first person POV oneshots... you know who you are miss Fuuko...
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote