Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: 6" Tygra
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #9
VictoryLiger
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Covenant View Post
I don't know where you are but here in NJ the Walmarts only have Wave 1 leftovers, Sword of Omens, Thundertanks and the crappy playset. All the other stuff moves pretty quickly. I bought the Tygra from an eBay store. I got Tygra and Cheetara as a set for $30 plus shipping. It saved me tons of time and gas after having scoured stores for 2 weeks and finding nothing. You may want to consider this if you're tired of waiting. I only see a Tygra and Lion-O set available now though.

eBay My World - enchantedtoychest
I ordered that set last week and just got it today. I already had Lion-O, but wanted to get a new one. The sword from my first one was bent pretty badly out of package and would never straighten out no matter what trick I used. In fact, it got worse until it was almost a "C" shape. Thankfully, the one from this set wasn't bent up at all. Tygra is pretty awesome as well. I think he is the best of the 6" figures. I've been very nervous about this line since Toy Fair and have a feeling in my gut that it's not long for store shelves. If you get a chance to get this figure in stores or online, do it quick.
VictoryLiger is offline   Reply With Quote