TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 06:03 PM   #43
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
I honestly think we'll get at least one more wave of toys. We all just need to be patient.

As for the topic on whether or not Bandai was the best choice for the toy-line, given the other options at hand, I can't say that I'm disappointed with what they've done, but at the same time I'm not entirely thrilled either. No matter which company they went with certain things would have been better, but certain other things would have been worse.

Hasbro's figures would have had plenty of articulation, but the joints they use absolutely suck, imho. Any 6" scaled figures they would have done would be store exclusives, and any Classics they would do would be few in numbers, and possible exclusives too.

Mattel's figures would have been well detailed, but lacking in the articulation department. They probably would have made 6" figures, but they wouldn't range much past the core cast. Classics and anything else collector oriented would have been exclusive to their shit website.

I think Bandai has done their best with the line so far. Things could definitely be better, but they could also be much much worse. Bandai seems to have improved over the past couple of years.

Only company I'm not sure about atm, is Play Mates. My only real experience with what they've done before has been TMNT stuff, and I feel they've handled that property well. I'm also liking the look of their stuff coming out later this year. Would have been interesting to see what they would have done with the Thundercats line.
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote