TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-10-2012, 11:08 AM   #56
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grippen View Post
oh you're forgetting something else about hasbro they would have made a very bad cheetara since they (in general) are unable to make proper female figures.

At least the 6'' Cheetara is a wonderful figure and hasbro never made females in this scale the closest they got was the Sigma 6 Scarlett and I saw some prototypes of her and she looked really bad.
I think it's more that they tend to stick away from doing many female characters. When they do, I don't think they're any worse than the male characters they do. Then again I don't exactly have a positive opinion about their figures (see below). Also, if I'm not mistaken, Hasbro has actually made several female characters in the 6" scale.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
Oh, sorry, I don't care about the 4inch figures. Hasbro is the only company that knows how to do 4inch figures properly.
I personally don't think Hasbro does their 4inch figures properly. I can appreciate a toy company adding plenty of articulation to an action figure, but the kind of joints Hasbro tends to use make the figures really fiddly and tend to ruin the look of the figure itself. Might sound like blasphemy to some, but I'd rather have a good looking, well sculpted figure with five POA, than one that looks like absolute shit and has sixteen POA. Also add in some nostalgia, as I had several Kenner and similarly styled figures growing up, and can't help but love figures like that.

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 04-10-2012 at 11:12 AM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote