TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 06:59 PM   #106
Singe
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexofThundera View Post
This was a fantastic episode sans some plot holes. It all felt very epic and at the same time like the series had come full circle. The fact that all of the cats allies showed up to help was cool and felt like something that would have happened even in the OS universe.

Pumyra turning out to be evil... Wow you know I hate to say it but I thought it was cool and very well done. It reminded me of when Rogue turned on the X-Men and went to Magneto. I am thinking that if there is a season 2, and the cats some how manage to break her free from the power of the ASoE, she will most likely fade away as its the power of the ASoE that sustains her.

One of the coolest things was seeing all of the mutants together at last. Vultureman, Jackalman, Slithe, and Monkian (yeah yeah I know, not their actual names here). Dobo kicking the hell out of Pumyra was great as well.

As for the plot holes they all revolve around Pumyra. Why was she in the pits? Is the "real" Pumyra dead and this is a Pumyra clone Mummra created or is the actual Pumyra just given new life?

All in all it was a nice way to end the season and I truly hope this is not the end of the series.
This is the real legit Pumyra. Mumm-ra found her soul filled with the need of vengeance and the AS brought her back on borrowed time. As for her in the Pit, part of the plan to get her to meet up with Lion-O and the gang.

Lion-O meets up with Pumyra.
Pumyra leads them to Plundarr
Cheetara removes Jaga's spell to free the Sword of Plundarr.
Mumm-ra attacks to cause a diversion.
Pumyra talks Lion-O into giving her the sword and they split up.
Pumyra delivers the sword right into Mumm-ra's hands.
Pumyra acts as leverage in-case Lion-O one ups Mumm-ra in combat.
Singe is offline   Reply With Quote