TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 08:57 PM   #1
Captn Cracka
Thunder Kitty
Ok so here is the deal, in the next upcoming weeks I am trying to puut something big together to help do my part in trying to help Save Thundercats. More information will be posted in the next few weeks. But I will be bringing to you interviews with many people who are part of Thundercats.

Guests/ interviews confirmed....
Larry Kenney
Matthew Mercer
Dan Norton
Marisha Rey

I have also talked to Michael Jelenic who is down to come on and do an interview. I,m currently speaking with Warner Bros. To try to set that up.

I'm doing my best to try to get more of the cast and crew of Thundercats to come on in an attempt to help rally all Thundercats fans worldwide and to get exposure to people who may not know the shows current situation.

Ill bring you more information when I have it as well as links. If you have questions you would like ask. Please post them here and I will try to take some of the best ones and include them in the interviews. **PLEASE KEEP ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS RESPECTFUL. EVERYONE I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH HAS BEEN EAGER TO BE A PART OF THIS AND HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT NICE AND EXCITED TO DO THIS.***
Captn Cracka is offline   Reply With Quote