Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 10:24 PM   #76
SirSapphire
Man of the Stacks
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCDustyV View Post
What I was refering to "Alpha Female" is she's the central female of the group.

imagine a possibility here, which is typical of a series with a single female character suddenly getting a second.

Lion O already doesn't go to her for the support that he used to. Say he starts leaning on Pumyra the way he used to lean on her for support?

She'd notice that and have a bit of irritation and jealousy start to grow. but she's got willpower, she'd force it down.

bit later, she goes to prepare dinner, oops, Pumyra's already got it done, and flashes her a friendly smile. nothing maliceful, but she's got Panthro saying it's the best food he's had in weeks.... unintentional insult toward a woman's cooking, worst mistake a male can ever make (I've made it believe me it leads to pain most of the time) but she wouldn't blame Panthro, she'd have her eyes focused on who she'd begin to view as "the intruder"

then bit later, at dark, she goes to check on Kit and Kat and to tuck them in, not confirmed but she seems like the motherly type toward the kids, could see her doing this often... hello, Pumyra already there, tucked um in and giving them a bed time story that put her tales to shame.

Cheetara: hssssss!
I don't know why, but for some reason I'm hoping Pumyra is more of a singer than a storyteller. The music in the show is so fantastic I'm hoping they put some vocals to it.

Also do the cats do much cooking? It seems like they eat a lot of fruit and eat it raw. Panthro mentions wanting meat but we rarely actually see them eating any. Knowing the Berbils a kitchen is something they probably put into the new Thundertank but it's possible none of the cats know how to use a modern oven and stove. It could be funny if Pumyra ends up cooking for everyone, who are completely amazed and ask her how she figured it out only for her to comment "I read the manual."

As for the possibility of a catfight, while it's a great pun it's a cliche. I think it would be far more novel to set one up and at the moment it looks like things break Cheetara commands "You. Me. Outside." When they cut back hours later the rest of the cats are mortified at the outcome only for the two to come back laughing and chatting explaining that the "reached an understanding" only for one of the male cats comment that this might actually be worse.

Last edited by SirSapphire; 04-24-2012 at 10:30 PM..
SirSapphire is offline   Reply With Quote