Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #4455
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
Disagreeing with the hero journey, I'll refer to this like I did before: a heroic journey. It is a team effort. Lion-O won't make it without the others, because he has to grow into the adult he'll become and he was never meant to do it alone.
I think that when the writers fleshed out the new series Tygra they wanted him to be a protagonist and not just a companion to the hero, which is why he has so many fans as opposed to the OS Tygra (I was so lonely back then...!) They also made sure he and Lion-O would clash yet make it through somehow.
In the end, and just to steal from a favorite show, it's the typical Starsky and Hutch, Tango and Cash, Turner & Hooch combination. They don't exactly match, but they work well together.
But that is what the main writer said. They wanted to go for a Classic Hero Journey.

They do not get along like that.

Tango liked cash to where he was fine that his sister dated him. I always thought that they should've made a tango and cash 2.

I do hope that tygra has a tribe out there where he is a prince or lord (Native Son).

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-11-2012 at 06:10 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote