Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 01:53 PM   #1661
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Been thinking this again, what if we all here actually just seeing the EP 13 under a wrong light or prespective and I have over analyzed it(done that before where I over analyzed a "bug" in a computer software, while actually the "bug" problem was so simple that I missed it). what if the simple truth is really is it just that Cheetara went to Tygra to say thank you because of the flower thing while protecting Lion-O from any kind of Betrayal he will do to Lion-O, because she did not need to time all of that when the bells were about to ring as she noticed the bells when it was ringing, waited a bit until the bell was about to ring before readying for Tygra to kiss her. And she did not say "I choose you" or "I love you", she only say "I did choose, years ago" which won't conflict with any dialogue in Ep14 if when she knows Lion-O feelings she said to Lion that she has choosen him. If this is the case than it could lead to a very hot Lion-O/Cheetara kiss in Ep14
I know I was thinking emotionally after I saw E13.

That would work, but the scenes can't be over. She needs to tell tygra, she chose Lion-o so he can move on.

Some things that still bother me.
1. Making her feelings clear?
2. She knew what happen in the AP?
3. Having the flower's heart intact?

There is a lot of out of that episode. If your right, I hope they see him while the bells are ringing.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote