Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #1674
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I do hope it starts at E14 or at least throw us a bone to show us cheetara's side. E14 needs to explain what cheetara chose along time ago. If she chose lion-o, then I can wait for the kiss as long they get back to their flirting.

I don't know how cheetara can fix it with Lion-o without telling him. We want him to tell her, but she just ripped his heart. Assuming this is the real cheetara.

I agree with you. If the writers are trying to show tygra is equal to lion-o, I just don't see it. She has only shown feelings for lion-o. The kiss like you said could only be a thank you (I agree).

Worse for me would be next morning and lion-o acts like nothing happens.
They will at least throw us a meaty bone for Lion-O/Cheetara fans in Ep 14 this much I am certain. Or the thunderdads will roar so loud that the crew will be deafened by the thunderdads roar

The rest I don't know. so many factors to think about, or I am just over analysing it.

the thunderdads will roar even louder if Lion-o acts like nothing happens in Ep 14 never underestimate the roar of the thunderdads!

What if the next morning when Lion-O wakes up Cheetara will be there to say her feelings for him? and give him the most unforgettable wake up kiss ever the evening before she went to Tygra so logically the next morning she will go to Lion-O.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-23-2011 at 03:39 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote