TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-23-2011, 06:27 PM   #1692
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Here are the main snippets of Interviews, that I think provide clues on the triangle/relationships directly or indirectly. I will see if I can still get some more:

Jelenic:
- “…we wanted to Potray a classic “Hero’s Journey”
- “…Lion-O interpret a lot of Cheetara’s interest as effection”
- “..Possible romance between Lion-O/Cheetara”
- “..we dont’t give a definitive answer of her following Lion-O around until I think EP 14…”
- Specific on Lion-O/Cheetara thing “ If you invest in the show, with each episode you’ll get more out of it”
- “We are making this with the Thunderdads in mind”
- “A lot of the crew are Thunderdads too”
- The crew said Love is a strong word, that means Lion-O does have feelings for Cheetara but not yet in the love level, that’s why Cheetara’s voice actors said the spark between Lion-O and Cheetara keeps on evolving
- “we like to piss off the fans”
- “Tygra wondering, if he will loose again to Lion-O when it comes to love”
- “ ..and of course the love Triangle between the brothers and Cheetara”

Larry Kenny (the OS Lion-O):
- When the interviewer asked about the spark between Lion-O/Cheetara”Where was that spark between Lion-O and Cheetara when I was Playing Lion-O” then look annoyed “I was years too late” ”But we had launch a couple of times”
- “Fans of the OS have nothing to worry about this new show, they will love it, I am sure”

Cheetara’s Voice Actress:
- When asked about the triangle “Cheetara is a much better person than sancha. Cheetara is at least she is going for the highest good of all those involved, while sancha just stirs up the pot.
-When the interviewer asked about the spark between Lion-O/Cheetara she said”yeah,.. you know it keeps on evolving, it’s hard to say anything without spoiling it, but it’s a good storylineshippy laughs

Sam Register:
- “We wanted to create Characters with layers
- “We have spent a lot of money on this…”
- “We wanted to keep the core and spirit of the story intact like the OS, a Hero’s Journey, Lion-O grows from a boy to a man, becoming king.”

Tygra’s Voice Actor:
- “Tygra came from a very dark place”

Last edited by cmangund; 12-23-2011 at 06:51 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote