TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 12:38 AM   #4
Captn Cracka
Thunder Kitty
Scene 4.

The rubble at the bottom of the canyon has finally stopped failing. It seemed like a never ending bombardment of rock and earth falling from the sky bent on destroying everything in its path.

Between the cannon blasts and tons of rock, Mandora's vehicle is nothing more then scrap smoldering metal. Captain Cracker succeeded in disabling her contact with the outside world but he did not destroy her. Tygra's quick thinking allowed her to find refuge with the Thundercats in the thundertank but it too took on more damage than it ever had. The entire front end has been collapsed in and crushed by the weight of a boulder. No one could have survived the impact of this.

Luckily, Panthro had retreated to the rear of the thundertank with Tygra, Cheetara, Snarf, Mandora and the thunderkittens. It is the most heavily armored portion of the tank and was the only place they had a chance to survive in the onslaught in which they were in.

It was eerily quiet and calm in the canyon. Only moments ago it roared with the sounds of explosions and the thunderous sounds of the rock clashing and bouncing off each other as well as the thundertank on its way to the bottom. And the ground shaking crashes could be felt all through out the canyon and mountain when they all slammed into the ground.

The dust has settled and any unsuspecting onlooker would never guess that such chaos had occurred.

Beneath the rocks and within the thundertank movement can be heard. The smallest of the Thundercats, Snarf, was the first to wake up after what had happened. Scared, Snarf quickly began rubbing against his fallen friends; trying to do anything he could to wake them. Also, to he did this to see if he could even wake them.

"Snarf Snarf!!" Snarf cried as he pushed up against Panthro.

"Uhhhh, what...where....LION-O !!!!" Panthro yelled. He quickly shook the confusion and began to push the rear panel of the tank, trying to open it just a crack so they would be able to escape.

Hearing the commotion, the rest of the Thundercats and Mandora began to open their eyes one at a time. Tygra, upon opening his eyes and seeing Panthro push againt the read immediately began to assist him.

"Is everyone alright"? Cheetara asked.

"I feel like I was kicked around by one the Lizards Walkers", Wilykat replied. "But I'm okay." He answered.

"I now know what it feels like to fight Panthro" Wilykit replied.

"Haha, No you don't, you woke up." Panthro replied pulling away from the rear panel. Even with the increased strength of his metal bionic arms, it was not enough to open the back.

Cheetara looking at Mandora asked. "Are you okay, are you hurt"?

"I'm fine, I need to get out of this thing. Cracker is out there and I need to stop him and bring him in". Mandora replied.

"I've got an idea" Panthro said as he pulled a wire from his arm and connected it a wire he had pulled out of an electronic board in the wall of the tank.

"I'm gonna try to connect to the thundertanks system operations and see if I can trigger the door, if the system is still functioning that is", Panthro explained.

"Everyone get on the other side of the tank. Cheetara, I need you to try pushing the panel with your staff when I give you the word. Tygra, push at the same time and..."

"I need this door open, who knows what he is out there doing, what crimes he is committing and whose lives he is effecting", Mandora interrupt.

"Yeah, I'm working on it lady", Panthro answered angrily.

"I don't know who you are calling lady? I'm Mandora, 1st class officer in the Interplanetary Control Force Silver Squadron Division and I.." Mandora explained.

"Yeah,that's great lady. Tygra, Cheetara, NOW!!!" Panthro said as he pushed a the wire against a wire in the thundertanks wall causing sparks to shoot out of the panel.

The mechanism catches and the rear panel slides a small bit.

"It's not much but I should be able to squeeze through here", Panthro said.

He slid to the opening and began to push against it trying to slide his body though. "I knew I shouldn't have ate that candy fruit earlier", Panthro said as he slowly worked his way out of the tank.

Mandora quickly moved herself to the panel to be the next to exit. "I think you should wait a minute", Tygra said to her.

"There is no time wait, I have to apprehend Captain Cracker and I am the only one who can do it" she answered. She put her head down to the opening to begin squirming her way through when Panthro's hands came crashing down grabbing the door, startling Mandora and making her jump back.

The snickering laughter of Wily Kit and Wily Kat can be heard in the background while Tygra said, "Was just trying to help".

Panthro then pulled the panel back entirely, making a clear path for the rest to exit. Mandora crawled out first, followed by Cheetara, then Tygra, then the Thunderkittens and Snarf.

Mandora went right over to what was left of her vehicle. There was nothing left of it. It was completely destroyed and was in need of serious repair. Looking around she saw that it was not going to be an easy task on foot. There was no one around to aid them.

"Okay, so who are you now"? Panthro asked.

"I'm Mandora, 1st class officer in the Interplanetary Control Force Silver Squadron Division and ..."

"Yeah, I got that part", Panthro interrupted. "What are you doing here and who or what was that?" he asked.

"He is Captain Cracker. A pirate. He is wanted throughout the cosmos for every crime in the book. I had been tailing him for light years, when his trail went cold. But a few days ago while continuing on the last known path I had for him an energy surge appeared on my radar and from then on remained constant. The only thing that could have caused this blip on my radar from such a great distance was the power of multiple stones. If it came on my radar, I knew Cracker had already had it on his and I would be able to find him here. I thought I would be able to beat him here on my Electro Charger but apparently I was wrong. Our surveillance of Cracker didn't show that he possessed a stone. Our intel was clearly inaccurate. The only way Cracker could have gotten to this tiny planet so quickly is if he is in possession of one of the stones. But now, he has two. And that kind of power is a dangerous thing in the hands of that outlaw." Mandora explained.

"So he was after the Sword of Omens" Tygra said.

"No, he wasn't", Cheetara answered. "You saw the way he just put the sword in his belt, barely paying attention to it. He was after the spirit the stone that was on Lion-O's gauntlet", she said.

"Wait, you mean to tell me that Cracker has 3 stones"!? Mandora questioned in disbelief. "I need to find him"!! she exclaimed.

"No, WE need to find him", Panthro answered. He's got Lion-O and the Sword of Omens and NO ONE does that to my Thundertank and gets away with it".

"Wily Kit, Wily Kat, grab your boards from the thundertank. Hopefully they aren't completely destroyed. I'll make whatever repairs I can. The berbil village isn't fair from here". Panthro said.

Panthro, while grabbing the boards from the Thunderkittens said, "We are going to need help, we are going to need a lot of help".....
Captn Cracka is offline   Reply With Quote