TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-20-2012, 10:44 PM   #210
Lunchie
Thunder Kitty
Overall I did like this episode, but to be honest the way Tygra has acted throughout the entire series can not be fixed with just this one episode. He still gives me a bad taste in my mouth when I see him. If he stops with the @#$ hole routine in the next few episodes, I think I can grow to tolerate him, but anymore than that is a stretch.

The only thing I am concerned about though is that.........I was actually kind of hoping Lion-O and Tygra would end up fighting each other again in the future. Tygra repeatedly trounced Lion-O throughout the first season, Hell his SPIRIT trounced Lion-O (you know what I mean). I really just want to see Lion-O WIN against Tygra. I know that "Lion-O should be the bigger man if he wants to prove he's a good king" but still.....throw a Lion-O fan a bone for all the times we had to put up with Tygra winning.

I don't know......spirits of evil posses him, turn him into a rage demon for a bit. Lion-O then beats him in a fight, regains his senses, we all go home happy
Lunchie is offline   Reply With Quote