TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 08:17 AM   #6
Carnivac
Thunder Kitty
man, it's impossible to get Lynx-O, Bengali and Pumyra when you're unemployed. They ain't cheap are they...?

This week I managed to get Mini-Monkian (with mace and some weird red tree thing I think came from a Mini's playset) and a tiny thundertank with oversized Lion-O molded into the seat. Got a few larger figures coming but I ain't gonna say in case I don't like them.

Had a friend from Russia stay over the other night and she was loving my action figures (particularly the movie Transformers, the lego-style Doctor Who minifigs and of course ThunderCats) and while she doesn't recognise any of the 'Cats she took a shine to the 8 inch Lion-O figure saying he was 'handsome with a kind but determined face like a good leader' and then said the 6 inch version had a 'bad mean face and dracula teeth'. Hehe. Nice to know even someone who's never seen ThunderCats also prefers the face on the 8 inch figure. I still don't get why the 6 inch figure couldn't have at least had an alternate head seeing as how the head on it pops off real easy anyways.

Last edited by Carnivac; 01-02-2013 at 08:21 AM..
Carnivac is offline   Reply With Quote