TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 12:26 PM   #1
Cat's Pajamas
Thunderian Commoner
Let's try to have a discussion that doesn't involve who loves or hates the new series.

So what other stuff do you guys collect or like to watch or whatever?

Since I grew up in the 80's I'm a pretty big fan of most of those 80's properties. I thought I was done collecting G.I. Joe, I had a nice collection of O-rings, never really got into the 2000 era stuff... I tried to resist those 25th figures, but I really fell in love with them. I'm totally impressed with the level of detail in these modern era figures. I've finally decided to pull the plug on collecting them by not buying any Retalliation stuff. It's not because I dislike the line, but I'm running out of room so I had to stop somewhere, and the $10 price point seemed like a good excuse.

One of my all time favorite lines is the 200x MOTU series. Those figures are so detailed and beautifully sculpted, I don't even mind the lack of articulation. If that line was still being produced, I'd be all over it.

Currently watching The Wire, Deadwood, and True Blood. I really love what HBO and Showtime have done for storytelling on TV.

When I was a kid, whenever I was at home sick from school, I'd watch Ghostbusters (the first movie.) I rarely get sick anymore, but I was a couple of months ago and my wife put it in the DVD player before she left for work.
Cat's Pajamas is offline   Reply With Quote