TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 01:34 AM   #20
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
For one, what doesnt make a lick of sense to me, is whomever removed the Toys R Us tag, actually DEVALUED the item. You had a nice piece of history there, and now it looks damaged and beat.

I know people whom have associated with Jordan. The show is HIGHLY scripted and fake, but thats tv, some of the items dont even come into his possession from what I understand, its just there for good tv. Good...tv... did I just say that?

That out of the way, truth is yes, he is a con man and will go through multiple outlets to feel out a market to puff his pocket. This is a fact. How it seems to me (again, please do not take offense, this is not a attack on you) is that under your user name "Kenner girl" your a toy dealer and may be associated with his shop, hence the different photo ops and various conditions in the pics and feeling out here before Jordan needs to keep looking for his buyer. I only say this for my friends here to be careful when dealing with him..... again nothing personal, but I have a deep respect for a lot of my fellow posters here and wish them caution when dealing with him and his people. Why else would these pics be hitting every Thundercats message board if HE wasnt feeling out before his auctions go live? Something just doesnt add up with the various photos and the degrading backer cards.... who destroyed them, and why sell them in worse condition than photo 1.