TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-10-2011, 02:58 AM   #25
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
I just got the thundertank for my birthday (today) and from the looks and feel of it. I will say this.
Its a really kool toy. Looks like it could mean bad news for the bad guys on the show.
!!!!!!!Not Recommended for kids-play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It holds 1 figure (driver seat) it can hold 2 other figures by buying 2 side carts that connect with the tank itself, but alot of u already knew this, The Top cockpit or weatever its called which can b opened by lifting it, comes off very easily which is why i dont think its intended for kids since it can break easily. breaks very easily. it should b handled with care, used for displaying only!. or collectors like my self.
Lights up, with sounds phrases, As well. has an on/off switch on the bottom side, it has like 12 or 14 wheels on the bottom so very easy to roll. doesnt get stuck on carpet or anythin like that. the claws have nails that could b poping out or tucked in whichever you perfer. claws can also b lifting if wanted. So over all a really great toy.
However!!!!!!!!!!. i loved the 80's thundertank alot better because it had alil area in the back to carry 1 (more) figure,rather than making u buy other attachment carts.
I hate when a toy car like this only holds 1 or 2 figures but yet on the show it can hold 8 or 9 people. i never understood that. lil kids will want their tank or car to hold all their thundercats too. ya know?
To sum it up alil. This new tank is sweet, the magnet thing on snarf is pretty kool.and over all its a fine toy, however lacks the fact that its , not really made for kids-play because kids dont know how to takcare of their toys and these things dont come in cheap. So If you plan or were planning to get this, from my point of view, as a collector, id say get it for displaying but if u wanna play w it or buy it for a kid, dont waste ur money because they will break it in 5mins .hope this helps.
JASONKAT is offline   Reply With Quote