Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 02:30 AM   #332
Singe
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by stac View Post
I see you conveniently didn’t reply to my statement that a bodyguard would give precedence to the King over a Prince.
Really hard for her when King Suicidal is willing to sacrifice the next guy in line.

Keeping them both alive gives them better odds at someone in the Royal Family surviving when those unsuspecting things like sickness could happen.

Quote:
I don’t know about any ambush or surprise advantage. You speak as though you were there. This is speculation. Besides, Slithe did seem to be quite surprised at Lion-O’s entrance.
http://www.thundercats.ws/news/attac...1332722171.jpg

They were on a cliff staying low and peering at a downward at the path the Lizards were traveling. For the past moments of that episode, they were setting up ambushes.

Quote:
Once again, you are not addressing the real issue – Cheetara’s surrender. For the sake of argument, let’s say I accept that everything was Lion-O’s fault. It still doesn’t change the fact that Cheetara made a terrible decision, it was emotional and suicidal.

Along the same lines, Tygra was equally idiotic seeing as the only thing he could do was smirk at Lion-O when Cheetara rubbed it in.
He's just happy that Cheetara isn't some mindless yescat who is willing to follow a King's order's blindly because he isn't thinking straight.

The tape shows it. Lion-O is at fault for not only choosing to go solo suicidal, but he forced her on the spot to make a call.

Not all of Cheetara's powers have been fully exposed. One of them her old counterpart has is "Sixth Sense" which can conveniently be used as a plot device to explain why she surrendered. She did it to buy time because her sixth sense foretold Panthro was going to show up. If the show decides to go there. For an explanation as to why she wouldn't outright mention her sixth sense, she could consider it a curse.

Last edited by Singe; 04-02-2012 at 03:08 AM..
Singe is offline   Reply With Quote