Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 03:38 AM   #339
Singe
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sining View Post
Someone said it before and I'll say it again. Kaynar and Addicus can be viable enemies without the three cats looking like moron noobs in a fight.
Lion-O did make the decision to charge them and he's still a noob at the leadership position.

Quote:
you mean the part where the other two didn't want to go help the lizards? I'm sure their position would have changed in the few minutes it took the motorised convoy to pass their location. I actually remember this happening a lot while I was in the army, where grunts would dicker a lot about doing something without anyone wanting to take responsibility and then the opportunity passed, nothing happened and no one ended up having to take responsibility. Who knew tcats was so close to real life? Btw, there's also a reason why in the military there's a chain of command.
They aren't military and if they were, Lion-O wouldn't be giving orders.

Quote:
Ah yes, the same frigging gun that Tygra didn't use until he was in close combat with the generals. For some reason, he forgot he could use it instead of his damn whip. -_- Or he could have shot slithe while Lion-O was distracting them. Or cheetara could have used superspeed to team up with lion-o or tygra to knock out one general or used her rooting staff to entangle their legs instead of their weapons. Seriously, that fight was just badly written.
There are a number of things they could have done, if only they had a plan of attack or some strategy. Lion-O jumped first and the other two had to jump in to protect his sorry tail.
Singe is offline   Reply With Quote