TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 07:21 AM   #804
darthktempus
Thunder Kitty
When I see the interaction between Lion-o and Cheetara I see a connection between more than just the lord of the tundercats and his cleric/bodyguard/teacher I see more than that beyond friends. This rule that clerics can't be intimate with a royal family member and can't be broken, I don't believe it one moment at all. I would bet there there has been instances through out the history of thunderian that a female cleric and a royal family member have gotten together for several days to months or years or permeantly.

Cheetara was flirting with lion-o from the beginning and I don't think it was unintentional she knew what she was doing. The episode of the song of the petalars really caught my attention. When they were in the really big super giant bush watch cheetara, when she was talking to lion-o and him having doubts she kept getting closer to lion-o and I believe she was reaching out to kiss him and not on the cheek. Cheetara brings up us, now the thing is that I'm 100 percent positive that when she was talking about us she wasn't talking about tygra and wilikit and kat she was talking just about her and lion-o and was oblivious to the others.

Still thinking about cheetara lion-o I believe 100 percent that she is perfect for him and vice versa. Someone above mentioned that they thought that just because they don't show it that cheetara and lion-o have had several interactions and that tygra doesn't even know of those.
darthktempus is offline   Reply With Quote