Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 07:40 AM   #805
darthktempus
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I am telling you, there is more to L/C than what is shown.

I was PO, but 52 episodes. That is a good amount of fleshing out characters.

Cheetara could be guardian of the SoO, just like Lion-o's mom. Just as the SoO choses who the next weilder is, so does it chose it's guardian. She did give it to lion-o.

Lion-o could have interact with cheetara when they were younger, but never showed what she looked liked. Tygra was suprised it was her.

If cheetara was lion-o's body guard, why did she deside to show herself all of sudden. There is more to it.

I know this could make people mad and if I do, I am VERY SORRY.

T/C relationship is built on one thing that happen when they were kids, I know it was signicat. Love is built on more than that. For all we know that was a childhood crush. You know tygra was a player way before cheetara. If there was interaction between L/C would have tygra got mad? I believe what your friend said, she felt guilty. I think lion-o interacted with Cheetara in the past without knowing it. I think she was acctracted to him and followed him.

If she was a body guard, why wasn't an older cleric assign to lion-o? They knew he was going to be king.

I agree with you here but I'm going to have to be bold here and even go farther than that and say that despite there being no evidence to this but this is my idea. I believe depsite no proof/evidence that jaga knew what was about to happen and that jaga was grooming cheetara for lion-o to be more than just his cleric/guard/teacher I think that jaga was grooming cheetara to be his future mate.
darthktempus is offline   Reply With Quote