Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 09:13 AM   #807
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowdheart View Post
I think we should just try and face the fact that T/C is going to be canon, Mumm-ra won't be in disguise since CN doesn't like anything homosexual, even if neither are gay, and the writers don't care about pleasing any OS fans, they just want money from the DVDs/Toys and they've blatantly lied to people about things, i don't care if they "had to" to keep us guessing/whatever, they used Lion-o as a decoy love interest for Cheetara so they can get OS fans interested. Not getting any respect for me. I don't give a crap about that "triangle" (not that it was one to begin with), what i care about is that they're sending kids the wrong messeges about how you go through life, deal with women/girls, how they respond to what kind of behavior you have, etc.
I would be in doubt if it was only 26 episodes. This 52 episodes. Why kill the drama so early.

Mummra kissing tygra is not gay. They talk about bother and sisters kissing, well in other countries men kiss.

Mummra needs some type of advantage.

Romances take time to build. The writers are not going to show their hand right now. They will keep the readers or veiwers in the dark. It builds interest, so the fans will keep coming back.

Look at it this way to, I think cheetara would pick duty before love. Meaning, she would make sure lion-o is ok and then go to tygra.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote