Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 08:44 AM   #821
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I think this is key, "she will always go for the highest good of all those involved and not steering up the pot even more". To me that she would not risk further hurt on the brothers. Kissing tygra was not for the highest good. The highest good is to keep Lion-o going to be king (Duty), not mess with his head and heart.
Ah it is good to be back, time to do more analyzing on this whole thing.

Yes, in that cheetara's voice actress interview, she was very specific on the words she used, she could say She will go for the higher good of those who are involved instead she specifically used the word highest good of all those involved. So your argument is a good valid one.

But, I think cheetara's conflicted feelings will still be there, this is the key issue with cheetara's character, the writers made her really in a tight spot like my writers friends and you said. It won't be that easy for cheetara to get out of this one issue,darn it.

I have collected a good amount of data for Lion-O character, not bad amount of data for cheetara's character, but for Tygra these are the only ones I could find:

Jelenic Said: Tygra's the older adopted brother and from everyone's point of view in the kingdom, he's the one who should be king. He's the better fighter. He's the smarter of the two. So he overcompensates for the fact that he can't be king. He wants to show everybody that they're making a mistake by making Lion-O king just because Lion-O is part of the bloodline and only lions can be king in Thundera. So he has a chip on his shoulder. He resents his brother but still loves him. And through the first part of the series we see that dynamic play out; with Lion-O getting handed a position that Tygra doesn't think he deserves and Lion-O making missteps along the way that create tension between the two of them. And then of course there's a love triangle between those two and Cheetara. And Tygra wondering if he's going to lose out to his brother again when it comes to love

Another one is Jelenic saying Tygra will but heads less with Lion-O after episode 13.

And another one is what Tygra's voice actor said: He came from a very dark place.

That's all I Have on Tygra, his a ghost on the net. Stealth is indeed his greatest strength. Been trying to analyze him so I could get a better view on the love triangle.

I think out of the three theories I complied I would say it will be a mix between The Tygra mind illusuion theory and the Cheetara conflicted feelings theory.

Sooner or Later either Lion-O will go solo or not he will tell cheetara his feelings, either cheetara will ask him first or Lion-O will tell her first. It will explode if he keep it inside, this I am sure. After knowing this cheetara will not say no to him this I am sure because she is conflicted in the first place and if she say no it will conflict with her voice actress's interview And based on my data and analysis the writers love to make complicated triangle.

So of course I am hoping for Lion-O/Cheetara to hookup 100% but I will take the precentage increament slowly, What I think we will get for sure is at least (again based on all the research I did)we will get the Lion-O/Cheetara kissing scene sooner or later, and the Lion-O/Cheetara knowing each other's feelings. We have to take into account Tygra's prespective too, darn it his is the most difficult one.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-13-2011 at 09:01 AM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote