Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 09:03 AM   #823
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthktempus View Post
From all of the episodes you see that she is the first to come to his defense, for example the flying bird or in legacy he uses the sword to summon or call and you see cheetara stand up and her eyes light up and she speed runs to him. I think that in episode 14 to a few episodes or so after you will see lion-o distancing himself from tygra and cheetara won't take her seriously along with ignoring her and I think everyone will notice this especially cheetara. Cheetara will try to talk to him and he will just ignore her even more but talk to her when he has to and I also think that tygra will notice as well and be concerned and him and lion-o will fight. Ugh don't even get me started on tygra and lion-o for one there is no way that lion-o would lose to tygra especially after using those moves from the drifter he learned.

As I said before there is going to be a lot of tension and I'd bet that tygra will use the whole cheetara kissing him to undermine lion-o even more and if cheetara doesn't see that then she will have lost my respect for her even more.

I for one liked the idea that a.) she was lion-o's personal bodyguard despite the others. b) she is there to be his teacher on the sword of omens and trains him and encourages him. c.) his anchor to keep him grounded.

I know some might say that he needs to do all of this on his own, but I must say I know a few teenagers his age that are mature but are little lacking if you will on some things and are slow learners but don't have the patience for some things and again what she was doing was helping him as well as flirting and now that he feels betrayed he won't take her assistance at face value like he used to.
I read watched episode 1. If we are to take the producer's word at face value, "if you invest in each episode, you will get more out of it".

This to me is very telling and maybe I am overthinking it. When Cheetara goes with lion-o to the tech delear, the bell rangs and lion says he is late. He says maybe I will bail you out, he winks at her. They show her face and she liked that. When tygra winked at her, she was not too happy.

I think that is a little telling.

If jaga wanted her to do all that, that is tough. She is only 19. She didn't have to flirt with him to help him. She knew he liked her when they first met. He was staring at her and she notice.

Who wouldn't feel betrayed. Most people would like the truth from the begining.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote