TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 08:55 AM   #157
Chique
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I like romance too, but it needs to be done right.

I would've been fine with T/C if they developed from the begining. The way they did it was really bad. It is hard to accept anything like that.

Pumyra is a different story, I don't want her with lion-o.

Why does a female that comes along need to be a love interest. Why can't they be thier own person.
Uh, I'm not going to name any names, but it looks like a lot of the Cheet-O supporters are the ones hoping for Pumyra to be a love interest for Lion-O

Personally, I don't see the need for everyone to be paired off. You can be happy without a significant other. No ones going to die, or turn into a rage monster if they don't get a bf/gf. At least, I hope not

Eh, as long as it doesn't overshadow her character, I won't complain. Which is seems like it wont(Jelenic said she will have a lot of screen time). Considering this isnt Thunder Day of Our Lives, I don't think another romance plot is going to take a lot of screen time. I feel like there is more story in line for Pumyra. Let keep the fingers crossed

You can be in a relationship, or have a love interest and still be "your own person". The authors just have to write it that way.
Chique is offline   Reply With Quote