Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 11:37 AM   #4183
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
The story is of a boy growing into a man.

Writers had her chose early to add to the drama and triangle. I don't think he was pampered, she was flirting.

Why doesn't he need that? No one believed in him his whole life and was pushed aside. It is very unrealistic for someone just stepping up to the plate and beome the greatest king of all time and unite the world against mummra. Has history have a great hero ever do this? You are wanting him to tred a very lonely road. Think about it, he didn't say anything about mummra because he feared no one would believe him and would ridicule him. So the guy is now devastated probably hurt more than his whole life and he has to shrug his shoulders and move on. That is a quiter. He lives by his heart, he is not going to just move on.

Without talking to cheetara, this will eat at him. He is going to have to tell cheetara his feelings to move on. If she turns him down or accepts him, he will have closure. I don't think she will turn him down. This will make the drama worse. This falls in line with Cmangund's cheetara's conflicted feelings. Remember nothing is certain.

Lion-o moving on without fighting for cheetara show that he is still ok finishing second place. Something we have learn through out the first 13 episodes.

She chose tygra, but I still believe she was motivated by Annet's prediction.
Jaga very definitely believed in him. All you really need is one good person to believe in you and he had the head of the Clerics believing in him.

If a girl turns you down and you accept it that doesn't make you a quitter. If someone keeps trying and trying and trying even tho the girl picks someone else most of the time they end up with a restraining order not the girl.
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote