TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 02:35 PM   #14
Johnny 5
Thunder Kitty
I always check the main page, but am not big into message boards, but I do l lurk and wanted to contribute back since opportunity knocked.

I was in Target yesterday and saw a card shoot that didn't have too many packs left, but grabbed a bunch just for fun and to see what they were like. I couldn't find too much information on the product and didn't even know they had been released.

If anyone else was curious, I filmed the pack break. Bandai Thundercats Trading Cards 2011/2012 Pile of Packs Break - YouTube

I went through the cards pretty fast, but at least you can get a brief overview. I'm surprised that there hasn't been more information on the set. The foil cards are the first 12 cards in the set and are one per pack. There are some art cards and nice puzzle cards, but the majority of the set are screen shots from the first few episodes. I think the set isn't bad, but could have/should have been better. Hopefully Bandai produces additional sets since there is a lot more to cover. I wish the cards featured original artwork and had more text, but fun trading cards are still fun trading cards.
Johnny 5 is offline   Reply With Quote