TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 02:33 AM   #16
Carnivac
Thunder Kitty
Hey, you get more for your money with a Transformer and a big reason I enjoyed them so much was because of the 'puzzle' element which makes them a somewhat educational toy helping to develop understanding of form and shape and hand/eye co-ordination. I never liked using the instructions. Just get the toy in whatever mode it comes in packaging, see the picture of what it turns into and then start moving bits and opening this and rotating that. That said I always hated the cartoon (was there ever a more error-ridden, badly written, sloppily produced piece of GARBAGE 80's cartoon than that crap?) and was much more into the Marvel UK comics and these days the movies are my fave incarnation (I love the complex robot designs that have actually had some THOUGHT put into them unlike most versions of Transformers) along with the mostly excellent movie toylines which for me is a far, far more successful attempt to update the figures and franchise than 2011 ThunderCats was (which I just don't like at all but it's still better than Transformers Animated which I still find to be the worst cartoon I've ever had to sit through in my entire life)

Last edited by Carnivac; 01-12-2013 at 02:35 AM..
Carnivac is offline   Reply With Quote