TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #4438
Balgus82
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
The main writer said this is a classic hero journey, I don't see any plural in that. It is about lion-o.

Also, tygra did get everything. Everyone wanted tygra to be king. All lion-o received was the crown by default.

I would hate on anyone that kicks his brother down a pit.

Just think, they can do twist any time they want. They would not put that much effort in making L/C to just throw it away like you want.
I think you miss the point about everyone wanting Tygra to be king. They wanted Tygra to be king because Lion-O was a lazy slacker. Lion-O could've easily had the love of the people if he had shaped up and done the work like Tygra. And I don't blame the people at all. Would you want someone who you know to always be late and daydreaming and wondering around town when there are important issues to be dealt with to rule you? Or would you want the responsible brother in charge?
They didn't hate Lion-O just because he's Lion-O. they just didn't want someone who didn't know what he's doing running the country.

Anyway I believe Jasperoo's point is that until now Tygra didn't have anything that Lion-O couldn't have easily gotten if he had truly wanted it. I don't think Lion-O cared that the people didn't want him as king. If he did why the heck wouldn't he shape up a little?
Balgus82 is offline   Reply With Quote