Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 01:39 PM   #4439
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
I think you miss the point about everyone wanting Tygra to be king. They wanted Tygra to be king because Lion-O was a lazy slacker. Lion-O could've easily had the love of the people if he had shaped up and done the work like Tygra. And I don't blame the people at all. Would you want someone who you know to always be late and daydreaming and wondering around town when there are important issues to be dealt with to rule you? Or would you want the responsible brother in charge?
They didn't hate Lion-O just because he's Lion-O. they just didn't want someone who didn't know what he's doing running the country.

Anyway I believe Jasperoo's point is that until now Tygra didn't have anything that Lion-O couldn't have easily gotten if he had truly wanted it. I don't think Lion-O cared that the people didn't want him as king. If he did why the heck wouldn't he shape up a little?
Had both types of bosses. They have pros and cons.

Why don't you think he shaped up, it is because tygra was there before him. It is just like the last air bender with Zuko and Azula. One showed more potential, so that was the favored one. I believe this was the same way. Zuko was left to himself, just as lion-o. Tygra was already being groomed and probably show great potential, lot more than lion-o. Do you think they are just going to toss tygra aside, no. As you said, they will go for the most qualify one.

This is the difference, lion-o is not jealous of tygra. He wouldv'e been fine with tygra being king unlike tygra. He has to have everything lion-o has.

I don't think lion-o cared about being king, because that was not his hearts desire.

Tygra could have everything too, except the crown.

Last edited by L08e16o; 01-11-2012 at 01:44 PM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote