Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 02:10 AM   #2614
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: ORIO @ TFW2005.com

Quote:
Transformers Generation 1 voice actor veteran, Dan Gilvezan, has released a book entitled "Bumblebee and me: My Life as a G1 Transformer". Dan Gilvezan is the voice for Generation 1 Bumblebee and in the description from the Amazon.com listing it reads: "In the spring of 1984 Dan Gilvezan walked into an audition for a half-hour animated TV series and walked out an hour later with a role in a show that would change the landscape of television in the late ’80s: A show called The Transformers."

"Bumblebee & Me takes you behind the scenes of the original Transformers television series for a first-hand look at the making of a classic. Experience the controlled chaos of the recording sessions, learn the secrets behind creating a character voice, get to know the members of the cast up close and personal."

The book is also full of stories, reminiscences, anecdotes and never-before-published photographs, cast list and a complete G1 episode guide.

Sounds like a must have for any fan of the original Transformers cartoon series. You can read the full description by clicking the title bar.

Additionally, there is a youtube promotional video for the book courtesy of ngsmoov productions, Featuring Dan voicing Bumblebee! Video embedded below for your viewing pleasure.
Original Source: "Bumblebee and me: My Life as a G1 Transformer" By Dan Gilvezan - Transformer World 2005
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote