TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 05:11 PM   #84
hdeleon
Thunder Kitty
I really liked this episode. feels like they are foreshadowing the journey of our band of heroes. I disagree with the review saying that its just an episode leading up to the intro of Pathro.

The episode teaches a lesson without being preachy. The lesson being that we have to make the most of the time we have while we have it. There is no perfect time to do anything, as long as you feel like you are getting the most from the experience, that's all that matters.

loved how the thundercats are see themselves as fraction of what makes up there world. There are many different races, small and large that all contribute to their world and their importance is all relative.

I also loved how the villians had different talents that help them become more specialized and special. creates more depth in their character, they are more than just being the bad guys. They are all special in their own right.

love the banter between tygra and lion-o and how all the other characters relate to each other and other inhabitants of 3rd earth. I can't wait to see more!!!! the storytelling is very developed and i get a sense there is more to reveal.
hdeleon is offline   Reply With Quote