Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 08-15-2011, 01:21 PM   #89
dbox183
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack-Pumpkinhead View Post
OK, finally got on today to talk about this;

I almost cried at the end of this epsiode. Not for Emeric, sad though his death was. No, when Lion-O gave that speech, followed by the battle cry, and THEN followed by the animation of the symbol, it felt like I was seeing it for the first time, just like I did so many years ago. It was beautiful.
EXACTLY! I was ecstatic, overwhelmed, and almost jumping up and down over how absolutely amazing the entire scene played out -- As you put it, it was beautiful. I love how when Lion-O did each "Thunder", it was a different pose from the original intro that lead into the HO! part looking exactly like Lion-O standing atop that mountain from the original... The Cat Signal looked amazing too, turning into the logo as it did.

When the episode first started (After the Lizard's Patrol scene) - I was worried where they were going with the Petalars, but it turned out to be just another great chapter in this series so far. It truly was an emotional rollercoaster to say the least - and Panthro to conclude was brilliant. I'd give this episode at least an 8.5/10.

Last edited by dbox183; 08-15-2011 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: html error.
dbox183 is offline   Reply With Quote