Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 12:37 PM   #4187
stormbringer
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmangund View Post
Been fooling around a little with my brain, I’ll just type it down from my brain, using Cheetara/SoO/Lion connections theories, Cheetara’s diaologue to Lion-O when explaining about the past connection with SoO:

-Assuming she has chosen Tygra, but her dialogue in EP13 was a twist, as she only said "you're right I did choose years ago".

Can be a Nursing Scene OR Just an intimate scene when they are alone:

Cheetara: Lion-O!
Lion-O: Just leave me alone Cheetara, please. Does not matter of how I feel, you have chosen…(feeling distressed and/OR moving away from her(if it was not a nursing scene))
Cheetara: It’s not like what you’ve think it is!. (holding Lion-O in place with a deep hug or holding Lion-O’s hand if its a nursing scene)
Cheetara: You have to hear the whole story. I did choose your brother the first time, after I joined the clerics things change.

(Flashback---->)
Chetara: After I completed most of my training as a cleric, I was chosen by Jaga to be the SoO guardian as . Jaga conjured a spell on me to be connected with the SoO, the chosen bearer and to choose the worthy bearer. I followed both of you and Tygra, from the shadows for years. The spell allows me to “see” the “heart” of both of you. That’s when I made the choice the second time,…

(Return to current scene)

Cheetara: It’s you Lion-O… (moving closer eye to eye contact)
Lion-O: I…You chose me because I was worthy for the sword.
Cheetara: No, I chose you because of your heart (moving even closer until they almost kiss).

Then maybe Cheetara will give him a light lip kiss with the actual making out kiss Ep26.
This works for me. It doesn't contradict what we've seen or been told, and fixes that infamous ep 13 ending.
stormbringer is offline   Reply With Quote