TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-16-2012, 10:48 PM   #154
Pravus Prime
Ancient Spirit of Evil
I have to say, this episode is the first in some time that actually entertained me. It's also a very good season finale. They managed to draw together a lot of the strands.

Also, besides having no doubt that Pumyra was going to turn, the blind rage like that directed at Lion-O is in character and makes psychological sense. (Rational sense is another issue of course.)

The episode had some flaws, but nothing that I'm going to harp on, especially since the better outweighed it. In the end, my biggest problem isn't from this episode at all, it's that the 'Duelist and the Drifter' ends up contributing zero to the series; the lesson wasn't a vital element when Lion-O and Tygra fought, it never came up in any episode despite it being a "lesson learned" kind of episode. It does amuse me that they deliberately powered down the Sword of Omens for this series then had it shoot down multiple fighters in the finale.

That said, I'll earn some ire with the hardcore fans in saying my mind has not been changed, I'd prefer it were this the series finale.
Pravus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote