Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 05:49 PM   #741
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Given2u View Post
The Love Triangle- It seemed to me that at the beginning that there was only a L/C thing going and it seemed that during they thought to make it interesting but they made a mess in the writing and made a lot of fans upset including your truly. I wouldn't have mind the T/C if there was build up during the beginning. A look, and a, a touch, yearning to be with Tigra but there was nothing. She even felt disgust at Tigra when he winked at her and now there in mad in love with one another? I understand that Leon-O was getting a little cocky with Cheettara and he need a lesson but this does not make sense. They could have made more interesting and made so that she would not choose either of them. Not that she choose Tigra there in not triangle, it just T/C. I all thought that legacy was imply the L/C.
Based on various data (the creators comments,the voice actors comments,exec producers comments,etc,etc) and a lot of research that I posted in the previous pages of this thread it is going to the point where Cheetara cannot choose between the brothers, she choose Tygra first but that started to conflict her when she started to know Lion-O, could also be from the past. I have asked a writer friend of mine on this matter from cheetara's prespective, posted it back on this thread, that was what he thought. And this argument also strengthen by the interview I found on the voice actress of Cheetara (again posted it back in the thread)saying that she will go for the highest good of all that are involved and not stirring up the pot even more, thus she will try her best not to hurt either brother's feelings.

Last edited by cmangund; 12-10-2011 at 06:32 PM..
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote