Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 10:03 AM   #47
CCDustyV
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirSapphire View Post
I don't think being careful is going to be his problem this time around, it's being too careful. To the point of blinding himself to the obvious.
shipping choices aside, I am curious on how Cheetara will be dealing with this. She's pretty much burnt her bridge with Lion-O near completely, and unlike Tygra hasn't had a chance to start rebuilding it yet... like I said in another post 12 eps he ran to her to talk and for support, now it looks like he'll be getting Pumyra for that.

Cheetara's relationship with Lion-O has taken some MAJOR blows in the last few eps where she's had notable parts. should she see her being knocked from the 'go-to-gal'/alpha female of the group I expect may have some emotional knocks for Chee-Chee if not have a lil green eyed monster lurking in the Thunder-Tank.

also a thought what if all of the cats take a bit of a shine to Pumyra. Panthro can relate with the former gladiator from what I took from the spoilers, she's closer to the kitten's age so they may be drawn more to her than Cheetara, and also ... well I've voiced my theory on how Tygra is around females in other posts. would be fun to see a female rivalry kick off...

in other words...

CAT FIGHT!!!!

Last edited by CCDustyV; 04-23-2012 at 10:06 AM..
CCDustyV is offline   Reply With Quote