Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 04:05 PM   #78
kenshon
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shenlon View Post
The sense of entitlement is just oozing out of him. The Sword is HIS , the crown is HIS , now Cheetara is HIS.

Where does it end ?

Shouldn't it be the Sword is used by him to protect his people , The crown is worn by him to lead his people ?

I understand that this is focusing on his growth , and it is apparent he has a lot of growing to do , but its just disappointing really.

and really what is Cheetara to love in Lion-O ? Ooh I have the crown I am King , Ooh I have this magic sword , Please .. She wants someone to love and to love her , not someone to own her.

Tygra cares for her , protects her , when she was at her darkest hour on the steps of the clerics temple , It was Tygra who helped her through it , not Lion-O.
What is there to love about Tygra? Would u want someone with Tygras issue too love you his logic and behavior is what turns somewhere down the line into domestic abuse first he loves you, he's the reason for you being a cleric,then his jelousy escalates,possesivness,next thing you know he beating Cheetara and its all Lion-o fault He is a classic case.She will say its ok cause in her darkest hour u were there for me and u really love me. Anybody who displays the type of behavior he has can u call it love?Is it really that romantic to see a man display that. I empathize- yes, sympathize- no If it was really love in my opinion Lion-o shouldn't be an issue he took her interactions with Lion-o out on him, if his love is so pure and he didn't think of her as a possesion he should have stepped to her his behavior is clear give away even if he has Cheetara he will never be satisfied as long as he stays the way he is now he needs to let go of this shit with Lion-o or he is going to lose out in the end.
kenshon is offline   Reply With Quote