TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 06:59 AM   #97
Pand3mix
Thunder Kitty
Augh, this episode felt like a mix of excitement and disappointment..I love the Tygra and Lion-O interactions. To see that Tygra would actually do that to his brother, I thought that was the big moment of betrayal. Nope I was wrong. I do thing this should've been a two episode deal. I wanted to see more of the past. Poor grune. Panthro loosing both arms was quiet the shock. Snarf.trying to help was cute. I do think there shouldve been a bigger deal about that.

However, what I was displeased about the cheetara thing, and feel like she is now my least favorite character in the series which she wasn't for a long time. As a girl I would say she was leading Lion-o on. Worst, if she had these feelings for Tygra, wouldn't she be careful not to be making him so jealous. She already knew how hurt he was about not being king, and yet she kissed Lion-o in front of him. Sorry, but that wasn't cool because she could've kissed him for good luck too. She is a cleric, she is supposed to have insight and wisdom. She is also a woman, no excuses. Cause I really don't believe she had no idea this whole time about either of their feelings. And even the elephant was like, he will feel betrayal. So she kisses his brother, after all what happened. And with panthro is bandages. The team members concerns didn't seem to be apparent as much as they should for a cat who constantly saves their tails.

I don't know...I feel like it was badly written as a love triangle especially how they ended it. And her kiss might just ruin brother ties, right after they fixed it. I thought it was cute that they show Tygra being a kind kitten. However, he is currently a cocky Dick who needs to chill out on the haterade. But the king needs to grow as well as the...well you know. I feel like I might want to drop the series if it goes in route of romance. I didn't pick up the series to be dragged along of drama, that's why I got out of high school. And, why would anyone start dating anyways. Aren't they supposed to be restoring a kingdom and defeating the enemy who ruined their land. Why should there be any romance. Also, to those who think this will have to follow the comic book, well young justice isn't following its comic book counter part. So I don't think the series will be holding hands with its counter part, or atleast I hope note.

I want lion-o and cheetara cause I wanted them to be together in the original. If she winds up with Tygra, fine, I hope its toward the end. I also hope he pushes her off saying who are you playing for a fool? I will watch the next episode to see what happens and if it will make me think about dropping the series for awhile.

One one side, nothing has been actually decided. If this whole time we thought she would choose lion-o then flip flopped, she might again.Tygra might not want her because he felt like she was playing games (ie holding hands with his brother, kissing him a few times, always taking his side,saying how much she believes in him) we also don't have the whole story, we don't know everything yet and so its hard not to jump to conclusions. And well, she said she close years ago but she never actually addressed what she choose and what that means in the future. So she is still being foggy with the details. At this point all the characters of room to grow, so why throw in a romance that is obviously causing a lot of pain? I am worried where this series might be heading....
Pand3mix is offline   Reply With Quote