View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 01:33 AM   #52
Starsapphire
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjustis View Post
Badoom-crash!

And there you have it.

In all seriousness, starsapphire: it's not terribly funny, nor are the more biting comments merely a result of fanboy "frustration." Such bad feelings are a perfectly understandable reaction to someone hopping onboard and hocking excessively-priced toys to heartfelt fans - this is representative of someone interested not in participating in a community (something many folks here value greatly), but rather exclusively in making a substantial profit, to the considerable financial detriment of "fellow" fans.

"I'm just givin' the public what it wants!" is, indeed, classic profiteers neutralization - employed by hocksters since time immemorial, from Robber Barons to village soapbox salesmen - espoused this time by some juvenile on the internet selling toys. Old as dirt, and hardly unique - and terribly, terribly stale.

If you want to profit and profit alone, fine; that's your perogative. But such behavior is hardly a laudable thing, and make no mistake: will not be welcomed on this or any other fan-based message board. Just FYI.

I can understand your point, but if you look back at the first post, I offered them up, and tried to trade.. I approached the populace and laid out my cards, its the other folks to want to label things, Now I am being name called and such, and it so hurts my feelings (not really) I guess I will use the $100 bills to dry my tears

So far very few people have been "nice". it seems ever since English Muffin opened his yap, all his little supporters think they can act however they want, but thats ok, I Hope those who have taken thier whiny, crybaby ways and kicked dirt on me, pay out the butt for a Tygra. Those who were cool to me, if I can get them I will happily trade with them if they have things I want. Doesn't mean I want people sucking up to me or trying to be my 'new best friend' But I don't deserve to be name called either, btw this same thread is being posted so every can see it, and people are LOLin'g at some the replies of nerd rage. "poor me, scalper lady has tygras, and I dont! wah wah wah...
Starsapphire is offline   Reply With Quote