Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 07:39 AM   #54
Starsapphire
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by glane21 View Post
Heh, I don't need a Tygra so my opinion is not based on anything other than the obvious truth of what a jackhole you are. Your first post says nothing about trades. Not until you got static did bring that up. And like I said, there are plenty of your fellow kind offering the Monster High you want on eBay. So why are you bitching about the cost on those? They're just offering the same valuable service you are on Tygra, right?

But by all means, continue telling us how awesome you are. And how you're not really the douchbag scalper that we know you are trying to avoid eBay fees on a fan board.

right, lol I bet your like 300lbs with 0 real life friends and since when did i complain? Oh thats right, I didn't....... I pointed out examples, like how I am gonna do now, its people like you who make the internet fun, because of "fans" like you who want to sit behind there computers and act sooooo tuff and "cool".. I don't have to tell you how awesome I am, because I wake up feeling great every day, I am not gonna give you any more attention though, just like english muffin, Im'a ignore you. so please post away, and name call, and cry and or whine.... kick your feet and throw around your "opinion" as you feverishly drag your knuckles across the keyboard in further attempts to insult me
Starsapphire is offline   Reply With Quote