Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 06:11 PM   #63
Starsapphire
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjustis View Post
So, my dear star, let's say as a hypotethical - in an ideal scenario from your standpoint - you work out trades for each of your two wishlist MH dolls...what of the other four Tygras of which you're purportedly coming into possession?

Should I assume you'll be making a far more admirable contribution to the fan collecting community, such as selling those Tygras to legitimate fans for retail + reasonable associated fees (shipping and perhaps travel) rather than...say...trying to hock $70+ action figures to devotees? Or is that perhaps far too presumptuous of me?

Would it be wiser, given your stance thus far, to assume you'll just turn 'em around for a quick buck at the expense of the collective?

From where I sit, the choice is terribly clear. You have a chance to help out some real fans here -whether you choose to wear a white hat or black, the sort of person you are is entirely up to you.

Actually only 1 person in this thread even made an attempt to contact me so far, so chances are one of them will be spoken for, I am keeping one for me, so that makes 4.. I will probably ask my FB friends if they need it, as I deal with them daily vs folks on a board who chose to attack me, Do i sell things for above retail yes, do i make a living at "no" I have a real job and sometimes I get lucky, Am I out to rub it in peoples face no... will I take a chance to profit from something yes, (I buy from those I sell to alot) Also, My cost is not 'exactly 17.99 a figure or w/e... However being a "good sport" I offered someone a tygra at "retail" cost + 5 because they were 14.99... did i pay anywhere close to what they sold for on ebay? no. i dont disclose what I buy things for, But If I chose to offer something at a high price, or a lower price to make a friend, thats my choice.. you'd be suprised that happens when your nice to people, you never know who and or what you will be able to get, now or in the future, I have a HUGE network of people. but those who were dicks to me can go get bent. I collect alot more than TC's.. so I may have something you want and can cut awesome deals or know someone who can.. I got a renegades storm shadow today for 20 shipped from a friend...... also I have a line on other new stuff coming.. not trying to brag or offer anything else for sale, just stating 'reality'
Starsapphire is offline   Reply With Quote