TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 01:59 AM   #65
Starsapphire
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjustis View Post
Awesome. Fabulous. Same ol' song & dance...

It's very, VERY simple: you'll act either collegially or opportunistically - you'll either offer your newly-acquired lot for sale at reasonable cost in, for example, the FS forum, or you'll simply blow hot air - as you've done for days - while you continue w/ the status quo, gathering & gouging and trying your veryvery best to play the saintly-seller-market-friendly hat.

If I had to guess, my money's on the latter.

To once again be plain, without substantive action on your point (particularly when you have an impending chance to provide it), the rhetorical attempts to play the pally do-gooder are absolutely pointless. Posters have been critical for damned good reason - given your MO and pretty straightforward intent, you frankly should've expected no less.

Folks here are far smarter than you obviously give them credit for. You really should do right by them.

Well from my understanding, the cases were offered to places like entertainment earth, and various other retailers, I know folks who have wholesale bandai accounts. My question is... how come these passionate fans did not split a case with a friend? and or possibly buy a pair of them when they were offered? Didn't someone comment they were for sale on ebay with cheetara a while ago?..

If someone has something that has limited availability, why should they give it away?

If someone had something new or hot, I would either A. Wait for it to drop (if it ever goes,) B. pay the price the market is asking or C. Network with my friends and folks who know who to contact in order to get what I need.

But The answer is never (or ever) should be fight about it on a message board. at the end of the day, you have only wasted your energies, and time, and the instigators still end up with what they had before, which is nothing

However, they do lose a possible future contact who may have been able to hook them up,

Just to be fair, It also works both ways, If i came back tomorrow, and asked people viewing this thread "Oh hi, i need figure ABC, I am sure some would say $1000000.000"

but thats there prerogative, i am not gonna complain or attack them, I will just go.... Ok Umm thanks. moving on
Starsapphire is offline   Reply With Quote