TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 08:11 PM   #314
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
Personally I think a second season could only get better. The first season was pretty much written and recorded (except for ADR) before the premiere aired. I know for a fact the crew reads forums. They've seen our criticisms. They wouldn't have had the time or the opportunity to implement any reactions to those criticisms during the first season, but there's nothing to stop them from addressing fan concerns during a second season. They're never going to make everyone happy, but there are things (like character consistency) that most fans agree should be fixed.

If they get a second season and it sucks, fine throw in the towel or whatever. But I say give the crew the chance to fix the mistakes they made in the first season. First seasons of many good shows are wracked with growing pains and problems.
What forums??

If they are wanting more sales and ratings, they need to listen to other fans. Because the fans that are they happy didn't help the show, they were not the majority of the fan base. I think the crew will again favor those fans again.

They are already alienated a fan base that has been threre for a while.