TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 03:09 PM   #32
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
No one said they were unhappy you came here, I think it was more so on the conditions you had to come here to clear up interest of a sale on a fan fourm with a shady post count of 1. You shoulda saw a few months back how we tore apart a lady trying to scalp us with her cats lair, take offers and then go to ebay anyway and get a non paying buyer.... it was a thing of beauty.

Like I said, my opinion isnt from personal experiance but from what respected friends and people in the hobby say. You could be the coolest guy to have a beer or eat old C-3PO cereal with, but for all the negative storys HH has really rubbed people the wrong way. Could always be a case of negitive gets the press and positive says burried.

My comments on money were a broad statement used for a analogy (I wasnt clear on that), a lot of the prices used on the show (again, I know tv is scripted, I work in it)seem way off from sale/to what you say you value them at compared to say... ebay prices, but if some of the prices made arent correct on the show, maybe they should be more truthful and or accurate? Werent the Tcats prototypes you obtained sold for a bit more than double? I may be wrong so, please feel free to correct me.

A lot of us look at this as more so of a collecting stand point than a money making gamble. Surely you can understand that. At least on this fourm, no one is out to price gouge and we mostly try and help each other. I am sorry if I offended or attacked you or kenner girl, but like I said, the storys are out there dude... if you guys can make crazy money off of this, best of luck to you guys!